Sunday, April 5

What a beautiful afternoon...

Today I had the awesome opportunity to second shoot this wedding with Erik Merkow of ErikMerkowPhotography. Everything was so gorgeous, it was at the Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale, super fancy! Carey was such a fun bride who laughed and went about the day with no stress or nervousness, just total excitement. It was so fun to be around her and it reminded me of my own exciting day :)

Her little flower girl and ring bearer were absolutley adorable.

This was by far my most favorite shot of the entire day. Both of these two were so emotional and so grateful for eachother, I think I had to wipe away a tear of my own :)





ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!

1 comment:

mle photography said...

Hi Darcy!
Thanks for your nice comments...I really like your photography too! Carey is actually my cousin so it's a coincidence I saw these on here!
I went to Mountain View and graduated in 2005...maybe you've seen me there?
Anyways, thanks again!!