Sunday, January 4

Kirkham Family

This family is just so cute! This very cute little guy was on my sons t-ball team so I got to hang out with mom a ton during the season. I was so excited when she asked me to do her family pictures because I already knew how fun they were :) We managed to get some awesome pictures even though we ran out of time due to some work issues dad had to take care of before we got started!... but hopefully we'll start getting together more often and I'm sure I'll get plenty of time to take more pictures of the kids :) for fun!



I definitely got more frowns than smiles from this little one, but you can see just how gorgeous those little eyes are. What a cutie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute-love your sunflare shot! Could those kids be any cuter?

Pati Pakulis said...

Awesome sun flair Darci... you know how to do it! great job!