Sunday, December 28

~Moms present~



So meet Megan and Hunter. Megan is so cute, she decided to have pictures taken of her and her brother for their mom for her Christmas present :0) Isn't that sweet! I've actually known Megan for years, probably about 15 years... her and my little sister did gymnastics together in middle school and then she found me on facebook! How great is that! This was so fun, we met on Mill and walked all over trying to find cool spots. Their mom and dad live in downtown Tempe so they wanted to do pictures in their part of town, I think we found some really cool places! Hopefully Mom likes 'em :) Thanks again Megan, I had a great time and it was awesome getting to see you again!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are really good Darcy! What a cute couple! Love the one on the side walk. We need to get sometime soon! let's plan!