Thursday, February 19

Photog Buddies!






So I think I am getting closer and closer to finding my own style every time I go out. I had another fabulous day today going with 2 of my favorite photographers to do head shots of eachother. And one of my favorite parts of getting to do these kinds of things, is I get to watch other photographers in action and see different ways of doing things. It was tons of fun and I caught some great shots of gorgeous Sara! You can find her at http://saracoralphotography.blogspot.com
She's awesome :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great capture! I like all of them and it's so natural! Good stuff.

Sara said...

Darcy.... I cannot believe you! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots! Sara and I met at another GTG and she refused to be photographed! ha!! Glad you guys had a blast.

Amelia Kate said...

I really like this shoot! Awesome awesome job.