Friday, December 19

Reynolds Family

I spent Thursday afternoon with the cutest family at the Mesa Arts Center. They were so fun all running around wild chasing each other, laughing, and just being kids :0) I love family sessions! (do I say that after every post??!!) I see this family every Sunday at church but have never really gotten to know most of them, so it was great to get to spend some time with everybody together. There are so many different poses and places, I just couldn't decide which ones to post, so I will probably have to add a few more in the next couple day!! Thanks you guys, it was awesome getting to share this fun with you :)







1 comment:

brenda said...

these are awesome! love the one where the kids are all on the ground and their parents are in the background holding the little one. and i really like the one against the blue wall too.... :)