Sunday, November 30

{tears}....




... tears of JOY and sadness all at the same time. As I sit here going through my pictures of one of my most favorite families in the whole world all I can do is cry and laugh and hope that we will have the opportunity soon to see each other and spend time together like that time we had this week. I spent the last few days at a family reunion and had the absolute pleasure of taking pictures of my cousin and her husband and gorgeous babies :) It was awesome, what a super awesome family :) A photographers dream!! So happy to be together and ofcourse some of the cutest little girls in town... well not my town anymore, but .. soon. hopefully ;) I will miss you guys more than you could know, thank you so much for letting me capture these wonderful memories for your family ... I love all of you :)



No comments: