Friday, November 7

Jury Duty

Yes this is my day of Jury Duty, I ended up using my lunch break to walk around dowtown Phoenix and take pictures! I never got called into a court room so I was out by 2:30 and left to wait for Josh until 5. (he was choosen!) Anway, it was awesome! I never get to go downtown, so it was fun seeing what was a whole different side of peoples daily lives, than what I'm used to anyway. The traffic, the office buildings, and hot dog stand lunch breaks, the stinky buses ... and even trees and water fountains right in the middle of the mix. So despite not having the opportunity to fullful my patriotic duty, I had a great time just getting away from the usual and photographing something new :o) Which is always such a fun experience!






4 comments:

Kara Layne Photography said...

LOVE these picures - you did an awesome job capturing the "unique-ness" of downtown Phoenix! Can't wait to see you again...are you headed to the meeting on Wednesday?

Annie said...

I love it! Making jury duty an adventure! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

You really got some great pictures doing Jury duty! Way to make the most of it!

Anonymous said...

oh that is where i work! in the building next to the building where you had to go for jury duty....love the first one....great color and i like the car blur!